Saturday, August 14, 2010
LORD DIGGA ARCHIVED 12" / SIMPLY SWEET + MOTIVATE
Introducing the archived single "Simply Sweet" from the legendary MC/PRODUCER LORD DIGGA
From the pioneering Baltimore label Crooked Streetz Ent. in conjunction with SIX2SIX Records
1. Simply Sweet (Dirty) 2. Simply Sweet (Radio) 3. Simply Sweet (Instrumental)
4. Motivate (Dirty) 5. Motivate (Radio)
(Crooked Streetz Entertainment / SIX2SIX - 2002)
Snippets available ......
- Limited to only 300 copies
- Orders are being taken immediately. Get your order in and reserve your copy.
- Price is $8.00 USD plus shipping & handling fees.
- These records are sold on a first come, first serve basis.
- We are accepting payments worldwide with PayPal in US currency.
- Records are in stock and will be shipping @ top of the week of Aug 9th, 2010
To ORDER now, send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject please write: LORD DIGGA ARCHIVED 12" / SIMPLY SWEET + MOTIVATE
1. Your PayPal e-mail
2. Your full name (first and last)
3. Your full shipping address, printed as it should read for the postal carrier in your region
5. Shipping option (choose from below, either REGULAR or EXPRESS) *
REGULAR SHIPPING (no insurance/tracking)
For shipping without insurance or tracking provided, please add:
$7.00 - USA [USPS Priority Mail 2-3 days]
$8.00 - CANADA [Airmail Parcel Post 7-10 days]
$16.00 - UK & EUROPE [Airmail Parcel Post 7-10 days]
$18.00 - JAPAN & AUSTRALIA [Airmail Parcel Post 7-10 days]
Add $1.00 for each additional record if purchasing multiple copies.
EXPRESS SHIPPING (with insurance/tracking)
For shipping that includes insurance and tracking details, please add:
$20.00 - USA [USPS Express Mail next day]
$27.00 - CANADA [USPS Express Mail Int'l 3-5 days]
$35.00 - UK & EUROPE [USPS Express Mail Int'l 3-5 days]
$32.00 - JAPAN & AUSTRALIA [USPS Express Mail Int'l 3-5 days]
Add $2.00 for each additional record if purchasing multiple copies.
Please verify carefully that your shipping address is 100% correct to avoid any shipping errors.
After your e-mail is received, We will send you a PayPal invoice with the proper total. When your payment is complete, your copies will be reserved and in order to be shipped the week of Aug 9th, 2010.
In the event that we have sold out all copies, you will receive an e-mail notification that all copies have been sold and you will not receive a PayPal invoice.
Any and all inquiries regarding this release and/or purchasing questions can be directed to us at: email@example.com
Original One Sheet for LORD DIGGA on Crooked Streetz Ent.
BROOKLYN HAS A REPUTATION FOR BRINGING OUT THE BEST IN HIP-HOP , FROM RAW LYRICISTS INTO TRUE HIP-HOP COMMUNITIES. LORD DIGGA IS A GOOD EXAMPLE - COMING STRAIGHT FROM THE UNDERGROUND.
A MAN BEHIND THE SCENES CREATING BEATS AND WRITING LYRICS FOR THE WORLD TO HEAR.
IN 1993 DIGGA PRODUCED TRACKS OFF MASTA ACE'S FIRST CAPITOL RELEASE SLAUGHTA HOUSE "WHO YA JACKIN", "CRAZY DRUNKEN STYLE", AND "JEEP ASS NIGGA". DIGGA BECAME 1/3 OF MASTA ACE'S PRODUCTION CREW DA INC. DIGGA THEN STARTED A PRODUCTION TEAM AND MERGED WITH AN ASSOCIATE KNOWN AS WITCHDOCTOR AND BECAME THE BLUEZ BROTHERS.
IN 1994, DIGGA BEGAN HIS CAREER AS A MUSIC PRODUCER FOR OTHER ARTISTS. DIGGA HAS THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTION CREDITS ON THE NOTORIOUS BIG'S FIRST ALBUM READY TO DIE (ARISTA/BAD BOY RECORDS)
"ONE MORE CHANCE" (ORIGINAL VERSION)
"ME AND MY BITCH"
LATER ON THAT YEAR, DIGGA RELEASE A TRACK CALLED "SEX" ON THE LOS ANGELES BASED RECORD LABEL SOUTH PAW.
IN 1995, DIGGA WAS SIGNED TO THE RECORD LABEL BIG BEAT (ATLANTIC). DIGGA'S NAME BEGAN TO SURFACE. SOON AFTER, DIGGA BEGAN TO WORK WITH MANY OTHER ARTISTS.
OTHER PRODUCTION CREDITS INCLUDE:
1. "WHO PLAN IT": TIGER & Q-TIP (SONY RECORDS)
2. "I BE (WHO I BE)": MISFITS (SONY RECORDS)
3. "LAND OF THE LOST": CELLA DWELLAS
4. "REALMS 3 : CELLA DWELLAS
5. "BROOKLYN ZOO" (REMIX): OL'DIRTY BASTARD (ELEKTRA RECORDS)
6. "UPSIDE DOWN" (REMIX FEATURING KADESHA,KNOWN FOR HER MOST RECENT WORK WITH WYCLEF OF THE
"REFUGEE CAMP"); MISFITS (SONY RECORDS)
DIGGA ALSO DROPPED A SINGLE IN 1998, INDEPENDENTLY ON GAME RECORDINGS, CALLED "FLOWS IS TIGHT" WHICH SOLD 20,000 COPIES WORLDWIDE.